Monday, November 24, 2008

he he he he h me gain !!

more story ??? you : NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! me : YES !!!!!!!!!! :

-why don't you give me some time to get over the accident ?
-ok
he left bye baby blue eyes i whispered
i cried myself to sleep again , thinking of spartan all along ......
i woke up in the middle of the night voies whirled in my head as i remebered that horrible day ! someone around my age came in the room he was saying
-doctor i know you have taken a risk to let me help out for money this summer but i also need time to ride my horse at my ranch
-sure whenever but the patient in this room is yours ok ?
-yes sir
-well go on in here are the status sheets of the patient you have her a night and the nurse will take over in the morning but i expect you to be back a too understood ?
-yes ok
then my door opened
-shhhhh said the doctor she might be asleep it is late ! and he stalked off
i raised my head
-um hi have we met ? he asked me
um yes we have i said in a flat voice
-o well then um excuse me i got to go check something out with my boss
i heard voices
-but we arent on good termes
-no you will stick to your patient i have better things to do then settle fights !

he came back in


-i nver mind he said

i turned my face to the wall then i was soon sound asleep lik a child
to be continued ..........................................




No comments: