Monday, November 24, 2008

ok it me again ur suffering over ! lol (JK)

ok hey me again i am gonna write more story -u guys : O NO! -me : O YES ! lol ok i will start :

i lay in bed remembering ten things about my horse so if i lost her i still would have her in my heart , i saw in my head the crash the noise the stress and pain then a Whinie then the crowed laughed and i ran with spartan then in the woods he collapsed and i ran some more then collapsed too . Tears ran down my cheeks as i thought about never seeing her again horse ridding wasnt only my sport i wanted it to be my carreer with the horse i loved spartan .
i closed my eyes when the nurse brouht me something to eat i wasnt hungry . she look starteld but nodded and leaft the room .
-hello
-um hi i manneged
- i heard about ur acceident he said
-yay i said a lot of ppl saw it all to ~!
-do u love horse ? to ?
-yes i said alarmed yes i love my spartan very much
- arnt horse wonderful ?
-you caught me on my favorite subject i could talk your ears off i said
he sighted
-still no smile ?
-huh ?
-smile please
to be continued ........................................











No comments: