Sunday, November 23, 2008

ok hey its just me !

Hi i am happy i hav my own blog !!! dose anyone like to read ??????? I DO ! I LOVE IT !!!!!!! anyway i guess i am going to continue my story then .............. ( i want to be an athour or editor some day as well as something to do with animals ) :) :

things around were blurry at first then i heard voices
-do u think she will come thrught ?
- i just dont know , i just dont know ! said a doctor as he raised his arms in the air .
what is going on i thought ? my back ached . BAD !!!!
-w_w_hat is going on i asked ?
-sweetie , hi my mom was at my side in an instant
-what happen -d ?
-well at the horse race you took a wrong turn and had a spill around the finish line , your gonna be fine but spartan i just dont know .. her voice trailed off
-WHAT ? tears rolled down my cheeks what happend to my horwse mom ?
-honey my mom said softly
she is in a clinic but ....
to be continued .............................................................

1 comment:

Ken said...

No, its not that I don't like it. I think its interestig. Keep up your good work ^^.